6 CRYSTALS FOR SUCCESSFUL HABITS
You will always get a reflection in life of who you are being. Success depends on the little things you do each day rather than a few big decisions, as everything that you do regularly builds momentum over time and becomes part of who you are.
Its important to take on successful habits as eventually your habits become part of your self image. If you want to have better health or have a successful business, you have to see it as part of your identity as we always stay consistent with who we think we are.
The first step to creating good habits is to be aware of where you want to be and where you are now in relation to that. May be there are habits that you have which are keeping you stuck where you are, such as watching too much TV, limiting beliefs about yourself or eating too much junk food. Your environment could also be holding you back, especially if it is cluttered or if you are around people who will reinforce your old behaviors.
What are the little things that you could do every day that could get you where you want to be?
You could make a list of habits that you want to take up, they don’t have to be big things, you could just start with something small that will generally improve your life, such as listening to music in the morning that will put you in a good mood for the rest of the day, meditating before you go to sleep or taking exercise before work every morning.
Once you have made your list it’s better to focus on one thing at a time so that you don’t get overwhelmed and feel as failed if you can’t stick to them all. Once you have managed to stick to 1 habit, you will start to see yourself as someone who has willpower and it will be easier to build on that.
If there is a side job that you want to make your full time job, this should be your priority, even if it’s just for a short time each day, as this will put you in the vibration of it and it will start to become part of who you are. Even if you think you don’t have the motivation or inspiration to do anything just try and do something, even something small such as writing 1 word and then you may find that the rest starts to flow naturally. Consistency (it takes 21 days to form a new habit) and focusing on the long term is important as if you just stop and start things, you won’t build enough momentum. It won’t become part of who you are and you won’t see much change.
Here are 6 crystals for building successful habits, they can be carried in your pocket or made into a grid to amplify the energies and make your intentions even more powerful.
1. Pyrite is a stone of abundance and allows you to tap in to hidden abilities to achieve goals. A useful stone for manifesting, Pyrite can allow you to get clear about your intentions and increase the effect of affirmations and visualizations.
2. Green aventurine is a stone of luck and can open you up to new opportunities and possibilities. If you run in to any challenges or difficult situations, green aventurine can help you to turn it around in to something more positive. It can also give you the patience and determination needed to complete your goal.
3. Citrine is perfect for manifesting wealth, success and abundance. If you are unsure of which direction to take, citrine can help you to find the right path for yourself. It also has a powerful positive energy and can give you the optimism and self confidence that you need to achieve your goals.
4. If you are having problems with concentration or staying focused, Tiger’s eye can clear your mind, allow you to think logically and help you to set a clear intention. It’s grounding, energizing properties can motivate you to take actions towards your goals and allow manifestations to take form.
5. Rose quartz can help you to make plans and realize the best way of getting where you want to be. Its nurturing, supportive energy can attract the right people and situations in to your life and help you to realize your full potential.
6. Red carnelian balances the mind with the 3 lower chakras providing the extra energy and motivation to complete tasks and achieve goals. It also helps with organization, seeing plans clearly and turning dreams in to reality. If you have been overworking or trying to do too much, Red carnelian can help you to recover and give you extra endurance.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.