BALANCE YOUR CROWN CHAKRA USING THESE CRYSTALS...
What is crown chakra? Where is crown chakra located? How to keep your crown chakra balanced, and what are the words of affirmation that will help you strengthen your crown chakra? Which crystals are going to activate the crown chakra? All of your questions about crown chakra answered. It's all about crown chakra. So let's find out more.
As the final chakra in the system, it has a unique role in human spirituality, connection, and consciousness. The crown chakra, or sahasrāra chakra in Sanskrit, is known as “the bridge to the cosmos.” It is the most spiritual in nature of all seven chakras. Located above the crown of the head, it acts as the individual’s centre of spirit, enlightenment, wisdom, universal consciousness, and connection to higher guidance. In a sense, the crown chakra is our highest potential. It governs interaction & communication with the universe, one’s senses of inspiration & devotion, union with the higher self & the divine, and deeper understanding; simultaneously, it is responsible for a healthy spiritual life.
Some people like to think of the crown chakra as a kind of umbilical cord to the divine, whereby we as human beings are connected to the oneness of all things. Because of this direct connection, it is important that we do not conceptualize ourselves as being completely separated from the divine; instead, that greater universal force is merely a larger expansion of the same energy which makes us up, too.
The crown chakra allows for the experiences of unity and universal connectedness, as well as the integration of the whole. It has a masculine energy and is represented by the colour violet, or sometimes white, while its symbol is a circle with one thousand petals. Elementally, it is associated with thought and silence, and its mantra is, “I know.”
Characteristics of a balanced Crown Chakra
When the Sahasrara Chakra activates, it brings a more positive outlook on life. There are visible changes in our habits and attitude. The Self is no longer ruled by the ego. Emotions like gratitude, compassion, and acceptance become our true Self. It is a rejection of all negative thoughts that bring unhappiness and stress in our lives. A balanced Crown Chakra brings spiritual understanding and peace with a clear perspective. When the Crown Chakra is unbalanced or blocked, he or she may experience disillusionment, boredom, melancholy, and restlessness.
When Blocked or Out of Balance
If the crown chakra is out of balance or plagued by stuck energy, a range of emotional cues can act as red flags pointing in the direction of the problem. Common indicators of trouble with the crown chakra include difficulty meditating, difficulty feeling connected, and spiritual disinterest, as well as boredom, feeling antsy with the mundane, not feeling connected to one’s purpose or wisdom, or desiring complete isolation.
Perhaps the strongest signs of an unbalanced crown chakra are depression, apathy, and scepticism. Meanwhile, still others include stubbornness, excessive sarcasm, and narrow-mindedness. The biggest challenge of the Crown Chakra is on a mental level; when someone is too withdrawn and attached to the materialistic pursuits of this existence as well as stuck in their way of thinking. A person with blocked a Crown Chakra may experience unwillingness to be open to other ideas, thoughts, or knowledge. The signs such as psychosis, dissociation from the body, being disconnected and ungrounded are also manifested when the Crown Chakra is unbalanced. This chakra can produce different symptoms depending on excessive or insufficient activity.
So what are the symptoms of an overactive Crown Chakra:
Overwhelmed by knowledge
And The common symptoms of an underactive Crown Chakra are:
Confusion about what you want to do
Lack of inspiration
Desire to oversleep
A blocked Crown Chakra also shows the symptoms and they are,
Chronic tension headaches
There are plenty of tools to help balance the crown chakra,
1. One such tool is visualization, a form of meditation which controls the focus. For the crown chakra, imagine bright white or violet light pouring into the top of the head. which is especially helpful for those finding it difficult to meditate is this: instead of being the mind, simply watch the mind. Additionally, consider using earplugs while meditating to achieve a few moments of true silence, which could be hugely helpful for the alignment of the crown chakra. Along the same vein, practice intentional stillness. Violet or white is the colour of the Crown Chakra. Violet is the colour of spirituality. It is a unifying colour that contains all the qualities of other chakras when completely activated. It brings a strong emotion of letting go and also joy of transformation. There is a realization of a profound change. The spirit of violet allows the self to look beyond the mere physical and material values of existence.
2. Affirmations are another great way to bring the crown chakra into alignment. They can be used alone, in pairs or sets, or in conjunction with other activities like yoga and meditation. Perhaps the simplest way to employ them is to incorporate them into a daily routine in order to create consistent spiritual mindfulness. Some affirmations for the crown chakra could be:
I am connected to the Universe and to everything around me.
I am guided by something greater than myself.
I have access to wisdom and peace.
I honour my spirit and the divine within me.
Divinity resides within.
I am open to new ideas.
Information I need comes to me.
The world is my teacher.
I am guided by a higher power.
I am guided by inner wisdom.
All of these words aim to boost confidence and faith in oneself without any judgments or Ego. These affirmations promote an open Crown Chakra.
3. Aromatherapy . For one thing, diffusing or applying essential oils like lavender and jasmine can be calming and soothing for the crown chakra, while oils like cedar wood, sandalwood, frankincense & myrrh can be stimulating.
4. While incorporating certain foods into the diet is a typical practice for the other six chakras in the system, the crown chakra requires something a bit different: fasting, which acts as a form of spiritual nourishment rather than bodily nourishment. A period of refraining from food provides a break from worrying about physical demands so that the entire focus may be devoted to one’s spirituality and higher consciousness. This should only be done under the guidance of a qualified medical professional. And The Crown Chakra foods are natural, wholesome foods that promote general well-being. Foods that are fresh and organic vegetables, fruits, brown rice, brown bread, and hearty broths help to bring energy centres into alignment. Violet foods like eggplant and red grapes are great as they are the colours of the Crown Chakra. Ginger spice has cleansing benefits and promotes spiritual clarity. Herbal teas reduce blockages by promoting health in your digestive system.
5. Since the elements which correlate with the crown chakra are thought and silence, it could also be beneficial to seek out an environment which is conducive to both of those things: most notably, a silent meditation retreat. There are countless meditation retreats all over the world. If this seems like too much of a jump from zero to sixty, consider taking a self-guided journey.
6. Yoga asana for activating the Crown Chakra
Yoga poses where your forehead touches the ground as well as seated postures are beneficial in awakening the Crown Chakra. And some ways are;
Headstand | Shirshasana – This yoga asana is considered an ideal posture for stimulating the energy in the Crown Chakra. While engaging the core muscles, this asana also develops strength, steadiness, and energy. Try to maintain this posture for at least five easy breaths. Regular practice of Shirshasana gives clarity of mind and balance.
Rabbit Pose | Sasangasana – Rabbit Pose is a wonderful way to find a deep connection with the Crown Chakra. This yoga pose relaxes your head, spine, and shoulders.
Corpse Pose | Savasana – This is the simplest and the most effective yoga asana to practice detachment. It teaches you to fully let go of your desires, expectations, efforts, and judgments. Increase the benefits to the Crown Chakra while in this pose by visualizing white light entering from the crown of your head and descending the length of your spine as you inhale. As you exhale, visualize the light rising back up the length of your spine to the crown of your head.
7. Crystals for Balancing Your Crown Chakra
It’s a nice soak, especially in the early morning Stones that help with the crown chakra assist in clearing any blockages related to spirit and enlightenment. As a chakra so connected with spirituality, white and clear crystals are used for addressing problems with this chakra. And there is 6 crystals that will unblock or activate the crown chakra.
The serene queen of them all, the Amethyst stone is every inch the crown chakra gem. Perfectly purple and prized for being loaded with spiritual vibes, Amethyst washes away all shades of stress and anxiety and preps you for receiving the light of the universe. It also gets going on the third eye chakra – making sure that you are tapped into your infinite wisdom and deeper understanding so you are ready to receive all the messages you need. Amethyst ensures you are ready for deeper meditation, raising your vibration, and turning any negative energy into feelings of love and connected consciousness.
2) Clear Quartz
Sparkling in ice bright clarity, the Clear Quartz stone is a sublime master healer on many different levels. This clear-headed gem gets to work on all chakras, removing blockages and making sure that energy can flow with the force of a fine spring melt. Clear Quartz brings you in to sit with your higher self and readies you for the experience of an open mind and an open heart. It opens the crown and welcomes that light to flow right through, awakening dormant dreams and desires and filling every inch of your physical and spiritual self with purpose and power.
Selenite is one of the purest crown chakra gems you can find. Peachy or snow-white in its raw form, this gem heals across the board. Selenite is soaked in the elements of truth, integrity, and positive power. It helps you step into the light and to live an insightful, purpose driven life that makes space for higher thinking. Selenite goes beyond the here and now and peripheral visions. It helps you to tune in to higher frequencies and can even connect you with spirit guides and grants access to the angel realm.
One of the most mystical stones in makeup and mood, there’s a reason Labradorite echoes with the flashing colours of the aurora borealis. This gem works across all your higher chakras. It clears the throat so you can be heard, it taps into the third eye chakra so you can see, and it chases the clouds from the crown chakra so that you can connect with your highest sense of self. Labradorite is all about stirring up the imagination and helping you to tap into the magic of mystique. As it also brings protection to the aura, it means that you can let go without fear.
5) Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli is another stone soaked in regal mysticism. Flecked with gold and ribbons of white, this deep beautiful blue stone is a sure-fire treat for the crown chakra. In fact, Lapis also works across all your higher chakras. It encourages open communication by clearing the throat chakra. It invites wisdom and emotional intellect by connecting with the third eye chakra. And it illuminates the mind and helps you call on your spiritual powers by awakening the potential of your crown chakra too.
Feminine energy flows through the heart chakra, the third eye chakra, and the luminous crown chakra with the radiant white glow of Moonstone. Just like the orb that brings light to our dark nights, the Moonstone is a gem that heals gently and doesn’t overwhelm us when it comes to spiritual growth. It reminds us that we are part of this universe and that spirituality can have strong feminine yin energy that doesn’t require chasing, pushing, or trying to sculpt yourself into a certain way. Through acceptance, embracing change, and learning to let go of that which doesn’t serve us, we open ourselves up to receiving abundance and the heavenly gifts of the universe.
How can you use these Crown Chakra Stones?
Shimmering with light, granting access to the angel realms, and bringing peace and harmony to your mind and heart, these crown chakra stones are here to lift you up. For those who are craving a decadent dose of spiritual sunshine, so next we are going to discuss how to use these crown chakra stones for accessing higher living…
1. Hold the crown chakra gems in hand during visualization
2. Place the gems beneath your pillow during sleep to awaken spiritual connection
3. Build an altar with these gems for meditation and mindful healing practice
4. Massage your scalp using the crown chakra gems
5. Wear crown chakra gemstone jewellery to carry those vibrations with you
6. Make a crown chakra grid around you
Spiritual bliss is waiting for those bold enough to believe that they can open their crown chakra. Expanding your understanding of life, transcending limitations, and living in the light will undoubtedly help you to know yourself in a much deeper capacity. Say yes to your true spirit and let the lotus bloom with these crown chakra crystals.