BALANCE YOUR THIRD EYE CHAKRA USING THESE CRYSTALS...
Today we are going to discuss about What is third eye chakra? Here's everything you need to know, including the third eye chakra's location and meaning, ways to keep it balanced, things to do when it is out of balance, and crystals for healing your third eye charka. So let's find more about third eye chakra.
The third eye chakra, or ajna chakra in Sanskrit, is known as “the seat of intuition.” Translations of the Sanskrit name include, “perceive,” “beyond wisdom,” and “command.” Located at the centre of the forehead, it acts as the individual’s centre of wisdom, conscience, and higher consciousness.
The third eye allows for clear thought, spiritual contemplation, and self-reflection. It is the highest chakra in the physical body, allowing it to provide visionary perspective. The third eye also helps to determine one’s reality and beliefs based on what one chooses to see in the world.
The third eye chakra primarily has to do with clairvoyance; as a result, the concept of the “sixth sense,” or strong intuition, came from this sixth chakra. As the most perceptive part of the human body and spirit, it governs self-awareness, higher wisdom, visualization, clarity, discernment, imagination, and creative dreaming. When balanced and in alignment, the third eye chakra trades typical black-and-white or “me versus them” thinking for wider perspectives and interconnectedness.
The third eye chakra has a feminine energy. It is symbolized by the colour indigo and an upside-down triangle and lotus flower. Elementally, it is associated with light, although some argue that the third eye is associated not with any specific element, but with every thingness. Its mantra is, “I see.”
Just as the seven chakras exist in the human body, so too do they exist on our planet. The third eye chakra is perhaps the most interesting of the Earth chakras because it does not have a permanently fixed location. Instead, it can shift locations on Earth, supposedly in coordination with the constellations or the rotation of the Earth on its axis. Another name for the third eye Earth chakra is the Aeon Activation Centre, which reflects the belief that its location changes every new astrological age or aeon.
What will happen when our third eye chakra is Blocked or Out of Balance
When the energy of the third eye chakra is out of alignment or not flowing freely, a variety of physiological, mental, emotional, and spiritual ailments can pop up.
1. Not being able to establish a vision for oneself and realize it. Feeling stuck in the daily grind without being able to look beyond your problems and set a guiding vision for yourself
2. Blocked Perception of subtle dimensions and movements of energy. Awakening your third eye allows you to open up to an intuitive sensibility and inner perception.
3. Psychic abilities related to clairvoyance and clairaudience won't activate
4. Can't Access to mystical states, illumination, wisdom and insight
5. Third eye chakra can motivate inspiration and creativity, but when it's blocked or imbalanced these characteristics will no longer with you.
6. Overactive third chakra without support from the rest of the chakra system may manifest as fantasies that appear more real than reality, indulgence in psychic fantasies and illusions
7. Rejection of everything spiritual or beyond the usual
8. Not being able to see the greater picture and Lack of clarity
Because it connects us with a different way of seeing and perceiving, the third eye chakra’s images are often hard to describe verbally. It puts us in touch with the ineffable and the intangible more closely. Third eye visions are also often more subtle than regular visions: They may appear a bit “blurry”, ghost-like, cloudy, or dream-like. Sometimes however, the inner visions might be clear like a movie playing in front of your eyes.
Sustaining awareness of third eye chakra energy might require focus and the ability to relax into a different way of seeing. When we focus our mind and consciousness, we can see beyond the distractions and illusions that stand before us and have more insight to live and create more deeply aligned with our highest good. The third eye chakra is associated with the archetypal dimensions, as well as the realm of spirits.
For one thing, one might notice physical signs like tension in the brow area, headaches, eye strain, blurred vision, sinus issues, hearing problems, or dizziness. Cognitive indicators of an unbalanced third eye chakra may include dissociation, issues concentrating, nightmares, sleep disturbances, mental fog, and confusion (this is not intended to replace the advice and evaluation of a qualified medical pro).
Meanwhile, common emotional cues are self-doubt, worry, overthinking, close-mindedness, feeling lost, or relying on others for validation and permission. Lastly, some spiritual ailments which point back to the third eye include a lack of confidence in one’s path or purpose, feeling an “absence” of intuition, being too rooted in the physical world to heed higher guidance and wisdom, or being too rooted in daydreams to focus on the present reality.
So how will you overcome all these problems that caused because of a blocked Throat chakra.
1. Yoga asanas like fish pose, shoulder stand, and child’s pose can be conducive to moving energy through this area. Try yoga and affirmations for intuition and insight, third eye chakra yoga sequence, or third eye balancing flow. Further, it can be helpful to consistently focus on releasing tension in the head, face, and neck, which can block the flow of energy to and from the third eye. Also you can try the downward dog, child pose, eagle pose, lotus pose.
2. Harnessing a variety of cognitive and emotional tools can help balance the third eye chakra, as well. Visualization, for example, is one way of using the mind and the focus to benefit the third eye. (One visualization to try is to imagine light flowing in and out of the centre of the forehead, cleansing the third eye of any stuck or negative energy.)
3. Meditation in general is perhaps the most powerful tool for bringing the third eye chakra into alignment. This can be as simple as choosing to sit in silence and stillness in order to grow in touch with the self and feelings. (This can lead to awareness and clarity, as well as teach us how to listen to inner guidance and intuition.) Meditate and imagine a white light clearing the clutter from your third eye
4. Open-mindedness is also important for the third eye because of its connection to perception, wisdom, and guidance. Growing a stronger personal sense of open-mindedness is possible by actively stretching one’s perspective through day-to-day activities: whether it is trying a new cuisine, reading literature by authors of different backgrounds, or listening to a new genre of music, diversity is key here.
5.Incorporate a handful of affirmations into any of the aforementioned activities to focus in on a state of balance and alignment for the third eye. Or, work them into a small part of a daily routine, such as a morning skincare ritual. So here i can your some affirmations for the third eye chakra, and they are,
I honour and trust my intuition.
I learn from my experiences.
I am connected to the universe,
I have clarity and peace of mind.
I look both inward and outward for wisdom.
I am receiving and I am trusting.
6.Other solutions for a troubled third eye chakra include aromatherapy, Using essential oils like frankincense, rosemary, sandalwood, patchouli, and myrrh, can help realign the third eye. And Let your space flow with lavender and basil essential oils
7. Healthier diet modifications.
Eat dark chocolate and rich omega 3 or purple foods You can balance and activate The third eye chakra by introducing deep blue and purple foods into the diet, like blueberries and eggplant.
8. Writing or journaling to find clarity, especially through a dream journal, can be helpful in gaining wisdom and opening the third eye chakra!
9. The element of the third eye chakra is light; therefore, immersing oneself in a light-filled environment could create more mindfulness of the third eye chakra and help to realign it.
10. Wear the colour purple or deep blue is the colour of the third eye chakra (sixth chakra); it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception. Having a clear and open third-eye chakra can help you to see the world in a whole new way
11.Crystals for Balancing Your Third Eye Chakra.
Third eye chakra crystals help with connecting one to their higher consciousness. Stones that are blue and purple, which are the colours connected to this chakra, are most often used for healing in this area. Powerful gems that stimulate the pineal gland and help us connect to our own wisdom are the best cut choices for the third eye chakra. You want stones that are all about rousing clairvoyant properties, calling on the mystique, and turning your gaze inwards for deeper vision.
It’s no surprise to see the peace and wisdom loving serene stone of Amethyst topping this list. The purple powered gem is without a doubt stacked with third eye chakra and crown chakra vibes. Amethyst is the sublime stone of spirituality and it will do whatever it can to get you ready for that great awakening. Amethyst calms frustrations, cuts out headaches, and brings sweet blissful sleep. All of these physical factors can directly impact our ability to tap into our third eye and to access our own sense of self. Amethyst awakens psychic abilities and invites you always to leap higher and higher until you reach the pinnacle of your own beautiful being.
2) Lapis Lazuli
Truth and awareness are reflected in the glittering blue and gold shades that dress the impressive stone of Lapis Lazuli. Full of soul wealthy energy, Lapis is a light wielder and loves to ignite open and honest conversation. Because of its adoration of speaking with authenticity, it is a throat chakra gem but it also works its magic on the third eye chakra and the crown chakra too. Pulling you in with its visionary powers, Lapis lazuli grants you all that you need to rouse your deepest intellect, pull on the threads of wisdom, and tap into those visions that will lend clear perspective and powerful problem-solving.
A thousand colours flash beneath the mirrored surface of the lovely Labradorite. One glance at this stone and you feel the mystical magic creep into every corner. Labradorite is a throat chakra stone, ensuring that your voice is clear and connected to the heart. It’s also a crown chakra stone, connecting your mortal self with the splendour of the wider universe. The stone of transformation is also a third eye chakra gem as it helps you move through changes using wisdom, inner power, and a better understanding of the bigger picture. Another awesome quality of Labradorite is the fact that it keeps you cloaked in protection when opening up to your psychic powers.
4) Clear Quartz
The master healer, Clear Quartz shakes loose all those blockages that are clogging you right up. As its name suggests, Clear Quartz is clarity and clear-headed knowledge. It gets to work on all chakra to ensure that energy flows with ease and grace. It’s a bringer of light, knowledge, and known intuition. All these traits work like a charm when it comes to the third eye chakra and when we connect with our energy from tip to toe, we have a better chance of obtaining higher consciousness and following our bliss.
Call on the crone energy of the Moonstone and let the light into your heart. This gem is radiant with its wise women vibes. This is a stone that isn’t afraid to invite you deep, just like the prisms of night, it reminds us that walking through light and shadow will lead us to our truth. Moonstone clears out the heart chakra, radiates with rare energy to connect your crown chakra with the universe, and also tunes in to your third eye chakra too. This luminescent gem is a stone of new beginnings, it wants you to wander down paths of truth and purpose, and to find your natural sense of harmony and calm.
So about How can you use Third Eye Chakra Crystals?
1. Cleanse your third eye chakra and open the doors of perception. For those who want to call in the light of these healing crystals, here’s how to wake up your third eye chakra.
2. Place your crystal on your third eye during meditation
3. Surround yourself with your crystals while using the singing bowl to resonate with the third eye
4. Wear crystal jewellery with stones connected to the third eye
5. Hold your stone in hand while practicing affirmations about clarity and wisdom that we discussed earlier.
6. Sleep with a crystal beneath the pillow to awaken visions
7. Keep your crystals close during tarot readings or any psychic practice
If you feel like your third eye needs an extra dose of help, you can turn to these complementary third eye chakra practices to optimize your inner power…However we choose to care for our third eye chakras, it is important to remember that only by pouring into ourselves will we be able to pour into those around us. By seeking first personal wisdom, clarity, self-awareness, and open-mindedness, we are better able to grow fully confident in our paths and purposes, thus making us even more powerful in bringing about that which we wish to see in the world. When our third eye is cleared, we can also get in touch with those psychic abilities, strengthen our gifts of clairvoyance, and live in the laws of attraction. We feel confident, positive, empowered, and peaceful. With the help of gemstones, we can live in bliss.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.