A Crown Chakra crystal, rainbow moonstone is thought to bring balance, harmony and hope while enhancing creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. It has long been the stone of love, fertility, intuition, magic, protection, hope, and spiritual purity. This soothing stone is known for its ability to connect body and mind by cleansing the chakras. It’s a great stone for anyone experiencing blockages and trouble moving out of a state of negativity. The mental clarity that it brings allows the space to reconnect to the body and restore the balance that has been disrupted.The best known rainbow moonstone metaphysical properties are the stone’s ability to offer mental clarity and shield its owner from negative energies. This connector of body and mind is said to bring balance and harmony to create an environment where creativity can flow. The clarity the stone brings enhances perception of surroundings and brings to light answers that are not always obvious immediately. Wearing this gemstone will thus result in more space for creativity, imagination and hope.
Colors: Opalescent, milky whites with variants of blue, gray, pink or green
Chakra: Crown, third eye, solar plexus
Areas: Relationships, completion/children
Elements: Water, metal, earth
Rainbow Moonstone is the symbol of goddess’ energies which is why it is also utilized to increase one’s feminine energies.
Especially for men, Rainbow Moonstone crystal was used to balance their masculine energies with their feminine energies to bring calm and wisdom to their souls.
Women used this amazing healing crystal as jewellery as it would reflect rainbow colours when moved.
This also helped them enhance their creativity, psychic abilities, and intuitions, which were the important elements for their culture and survival.
Rainbow Moonstone can be used by anyone who wishes harmony and balance in their lives.
If you’ve become hopeless and tangled in daily life chaos, you should use Rainbow Moonstone to stay hopeful and balanced.
This would help you not get caught in one thing and forget about all others. You would be able to make more balanced decisions to make you more happy and peaceful.
People not only use Rainbow Moonstone for its healing benefits but also because they are attracted to its natural beauty.
This alluring beauty is also the alternative birthstone to people born with the zodiac signs like Cancer, Scorpio, and Libra.
However, Rainbow Moonstone highly enhances the traits of Rainbow Moonstone as they are natively ruled by the moon.
How to use ?
- Keeping Moonstone in the bedroom will help for balance, insight, restoration, and self-care. Placing a piece of moonstone near the bed, or under the heart (underneath the mattress) to balance or increase feminine emotions, and invite receptivity.
- Placing moonstone in the health area or centre area of your entire home to enhance balance and well-being and reduce tension. Moonstone in the office or workspace activates creativity in our careers.
- Wearing a moonstone jewellery is a great way to keep it close at hand should you wish to reap the healing benefits of the stone and look great while doing it.
How to Meditate with Rainbow Moonstone ?
– Find a quiet and peaceful place to meditate. Isolate yourself from daily noises and chaos. Sit in your most comfortable meditation aasan and hold the Rainbow Moonstone sphere ball in both your hands.
Feel the smooth texture of the sphere ball brushing against your palms holding it.
Start breathing deeply while feeling the flow of breath starting from your stomach to lungs to the throat, and finally releasing out from the nose.
With each release of your breath, feel the vibrations of the Rainbow Moonstone crystal flowing through you.
Let the energies of the Rainbow Moonstone crystal create balance within your mind, body, and soul and harmonize your aura.
You might feel an instant shift in your energies.
– Another way of meditating with Rainbow Moonstone is to perform reiki.
Lie down on your back in a relaxed and comfortable position.
Place the Rainbow Moonstone sphere ball between the space of your eyebrows (the Crown Chakra), chest, and on your belly button.
If you just have one Rainbow Moonstone crystal, it’s important to place it on your crown chakra, as this stone is associated with the Crown Chakra that stimulates the Third-Eye.